Note: We going to have to cancel our June camps due to the virus. If you have pre-registered, we will contact you reguarding posssible moving to a July camps or additional options. With the shut down and closing of facilities, we are on hold at the present time with July camps. Once the decisions are made regarding opening facilities and summer camps options, we will do our best to host our camps in July. If we can have our camps in July, we will extend our "early registration discounts" and do what is necessary to have good and safe camps.